About Me

I am a genderfluid inmate writing from the restricted housing unit i.e. administrative segregation of the Robertson Unit in Abilene, Texas. I am a convicted felon, unfortunately, and much to my chagrin and shame I'm sorry to confess that at the age of 19 going on 13, in February 1999, I committed senseless murder for my girlfriend... And I have hated myself with a poisonous self-loathing for it ever since. In this blog, I share my daily prison life, my experiences, and struggles, with the hope that I would a) attract many new penpals, ans b) make new friends/connections; and c) that hopefully through my trials and tribulations and my open transparency about my double minded struggle, someone may find solutions to aid in their own journey to wholeness mentally/emotionally and spiritually, and/or that it would help them to find the courage to be open about their own mental/emotional health struggle. So thank you so much for stopping by, and please if you have a minute, email me at bellasprisonpen@gmail.com. I would be honored and happy to hear from you.

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Welcome to my blog

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. I come to you this morning -- albeit via snail mail which my BFF and sister whom I shall call lady G has agreed to upload to the net for me -- from the restricted housing unit i.e. administrative segregation of the Robertson Unit in Abilene, Texas. A unit which is one among many in the not so great bureaucy that is the TDCJ (Texas Department of Criminal Justice some may say INjustice, I say it is somewhere in between). Today, in this first post, I wish to introduce myself and tell you why I am here, and why someone has created this blog for me.

I am a convicted felon, unfortunately, and much to my chagrin and shame I'm sorry to confess that at the age of 19 going on 13, in February 1999, I committed senseless murder for my girlfriend... And I have hated myself with a poisonous self-loathing for it ever since. But that's neither here nor there. I was a heterosexual Christian gentleman then. I am now a pansexual male with breasts from hormones who has a tendency to swing gender identities and has a cross dressing fetish. I am a New Age, aspiring, eclectic, solitary witch now. I'm borderline agnostic. Again, all neither here nor there. Simply part of my introduction. 

Anyhow, I go by Bella Selene Mystique. For now I won't mention my dead name; if anyone wishes to reply to, or to critique or comment upon this, or learn my government name and snail mail address you can send me an email to: bellasprisonpen@gmail.com and I'll be happy to get in touch. I would invite this as I have no computer or Internet access personally, but would love to receive snail mail from anyone who wishes to know more about me, and maybe make a new friend. With this blog, I only wish to create a discussion forum and a place to share my experience and thoughts with the world. Not sure how frequently I can post as I'm new to this and not totally sure what blogging is, or how to do it, I just wish to share my views create discussion and hopefully make friends in the free world and get as much snail mail as possible.  

I wish to get people thinking about why they believe what they believe, and I wish to connect with folk who are willing to connect with me to share intellectual stimulation, emotional, mental, and moral support, swap ideas, share dreams and goals. All feedback, input, or criticism is welcome.

Thank you for stopping by and reading this introductory post. I will be posting more thoughts soon, so please stay tuned and feel free to get in touch!

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

An experience I've had

Hey fam', I'm back! It's Shawn Barclay, here to share an experience I had, here in prison the other day. I hope it'll cause...